Friday, January 23, 2009

Day Twenty Three - Special Invitation!


I just finished a phenomenal two hours with the Lord this morning! The moments I spend with Him are always worth the time and effort. I always want to keep my heart in prime condition and I achieve this as I draw daily unto His presence. Jesus said in John 6:35 (NIV) "I am the bread of life. he who come to me will never go hungry." Fresh Bread is Awesome!! The aroma and taste is outstanding! The Bible exhorts us to "taste and see that the Lord is good". I hope you have some today!

All of us should know that for a lifetime of spiritual growth, continual learning is essential. Recently I've become reacquainted with a simple system for daily devotions. I shared these principles this past Wednesday during my bible study class. Without a doubt this simple system can produce profound results in your life. It will help you develop clarity and purpose right out of the chute. It will also help you apply God's assistance and instructions to the barrage of life's cuts, bruises and grievances you encounter. Time spent with God, good friends, and a good cup of coffee will pack into your heart some pretty priceless memories.

If you long to have the Spirit work more in your life and you desire to reflect His heart more than your own. If your night is unscheduled and you would like to join Shari and I in this simple exercise of establishing a more meaningful relationship with the Lord.

Then accept our invitation and join us tonight, (Friday, Jan. 23rd) at Borders Bookstore in the coffee shop located in Strongsville on Route 82 across from the South Park Mall at 7:00 PM. Bring with you a Bible, pen, journal or notebook. You will leave with fuel for your soul. Everyone is welcome!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there PR...I'll be there!!! Woohoo...

Dr. Milton said...

Sorry we couldn't make it. We missed out!!

Lori said...

Awesome night. Thank you so much!

Annde said...

that was a lot of people! i was glad i went. and i though the new approach was great! thanks for being so spontaneous! You are Awesome PR!!

Unknown said...

Definitely want to join you next time;) I heard it was great.