Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day Four

Today was an outstanding day to be at Bethel Temple. God overwhelmed us with His grace and unbelievable blessings! Thanks to all of you for making today such a tremendous success. Everything just seemed to click. Worship was again phenomenal, as many made their way around the altars and spent some personal time in God's presence. The feedback I've recieved thus far has been really encouraging as I shared with you todays vision casting message "THE WORD OF THE LORD FOR 2009". A healthy church is one that shares the Good News to those who are lost and far away from God. Our vision in the coming year is to be a light to the many communities in our area. Everything we do during this new year of opportunity will be to try and touch other's with Christ's love, compassion, and kindness. Believing that evangelism is one of our church's core values our ministry team is preparing steps that will enable everyone to get involved. This will require a collaborative effort to be successful. Our vision for 2009 provides our church family with clear direction and purpose. You will be hearing much more about the opportunities you can connect to and participate in through out the year. We will be sharing the first one that the ladies of BT can be involved in this next Sunday (Jan 11).

God gave to me a specific word during one of my prayertimes with Him that I shared in the service. Some have asked me for a copy of my handwritten notes, which I'm sure would be a struggle for some to make out so I'm going to post it here for you who wanted to have it again...

Listen to the Word of the Lord..This is what the Almighty says..."I will save my people, from every direction as far as the eye can see. I will bring them back to life! And they will be my people. I the Lord your God will be faithful and righteous towards each one who calls upon My Name. Let strength this day come into your hands and hearts so that My Church may be built. Plant deep within your soul the seed of faith, for it shall grow well. And it's vine shall bring forth it's fruit. The soil of your prayers will produce crops too marvelous for human understanding. I will shower you this day with heavens dew and you shall reap in abundance an inheritance, saith the Lord. Do not be afraid. Recieve this day courage. That kind that is incomparable and uncommon. For you shall become a blessing to many! For I the Lord your God have determined to do good once again in your midst. For many will yet come and say together to you "May we be where you are and entreat the Lord and seek His face and favor". For you shall see in the coming days many whom will take firm hold of you and seek permission to go with you to this place of worship because they have heard that God dwells here and that He is with you. For great and marvelous will be His deeds done among you! This is what the Almighty says...For I have determined to give you My peace, My prosperity, and My Happiness"!!!

I believe that BT is poised to do something incredible in Cuyohoga County and that 2009 is going to far exceed our expectations! Below are some pics from this mornings 10:30 service and a few from this afternoons Slavic ministry service. What a privilege it was for all of our pastors to spend time praying for each one to become a bold witness for Christ in the new year. Over 300 names of unsaved family and friends were submitted to us for prayer during this year. We are believing that God will be able to see each name added into the Lamb's Book of Life.

Don't forget that tomorrow begins our Week of Prayer. You are invited to join others and come pray nightly at 7 pm. See you there!!





2 comments:

Pastor Dave said...

Yesterday's service was great. I believe BT's greatest days are ahead.

Lori said...

I'm really sorry I missed it, but I did order a cd, and I'm glad you posted your notes here! I am READY for the awesome things God has in store for us! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! Here I am send me!