Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day Twenty Five - Sunday Reflection - Thankfullness


We had another great weekend at Bethel Temple! Again we had an amazing day! I am enjoying our new teaching series on "WORDS - Learning to Speak Wisely". Church felt good today! As I reflect on today's events and happenings, I've got much to be thankful for. Here is my list:

14 Salvations during the month of January
3 Water Baptisms today (2 during our 10:30 AM service - and 1 during our Slavic Ministry service!)
120 New record attendance for our Slavic Ministry service today!
547 Total Combined Attendance today!!
11 New visitors during our 10:30 Am Worship Service!
6 Participants who attended our Run the Race 301 class tonight!
Worship Team - Excellent Job today!
It was Great to see Burt Cipra playing drums again!
Outstanding effort by all!
I am thrilled with the feedback that I've been receiving in regards to the new sermons series on "WORDS". Thanks for your encouraging comments, Shirley Cox, Jack Helms, Tim Lappin, Tim Elswick,, Linda Geisinger, Edgar Santos and two new guests, Ed and Joann Miller! Our Conversations are Changing. For the better!
I am thankful for my afternoon nap today, I can't believe I slept from 1:30 to 4:49 PM. I'm still recovering from a recent touch of the flu and I guess my body needed to rest!

I'm praying especially this evening for:

Irene - Broken ankle surgery
Randy - Upcoming surgery on Thursday
Lehvi - Cancer tests to come back negative
Kim - Healing from Brain Cancer
Loren - Upcoming surgery on Tuesday
Church Staff - I am praying for the great team around me!

Bethel Temple . . . keep up the awesome work. Keep telling your friends and family . . . God is just beginning to fulfill the vision He has laid before us. Don't stop now! Thanks for all you do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all YOU do!!!