Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Teaching Series!


New series "Divine Mentor's" begins tomorrow @ Sunset Chapel. This will be a Sunday you don't want to miss. I am very excited about this teaching series that God has given me to bring. It's already challenging me to step up my game as a Christ-follower and I'm praying it will do the same for you!

This teaching series will assist you in keeping your faith in balance, your walk with God fresh and you'll learn to avoid making damaging mistakes and save yourself from hurtful consequences.

Join us at SC as we examine the lives and experiences of some of the Bible's most remarkable individuals. We begin with a close up look at Enoch, whose life of excellence we should all try to model! I'll be looking for you and your guest's @ 10:30 am!!!

No comments: