Saturday, January 2, 2010

Brand New Starts!

I absolutely love the month of January! It represents fresh starts and brand new beginnings! Like many I am looking forward to the new year that God has in store for us. Today I spent a great deal of time with the Lord in preparation for tomorrows first service of 2010! Hopefully you and your family will be present. An awesome service is planned and I am looking forward to praying with each family represented in our service at the conclusion of my message. I anticipate that there will be numerous guests coming to start the New Year with us desiring God to become more involved in their lives! I want to do everything possible to help them make that happen! Lot's of people who don't normally attend church regularly will come with you if YOU will take a moment to call, text or email them!! Let's all be willing to step up to the plate and become part of something great in the New Year!

Don't forget that a new quarter begins in our Life Training Classes in the morning at 9:30 am!! Also we start our first "New Members Class" too! You will enjoy the aroma of fresh brewed coffee and tasty donuts upon your arrival. Bring your Bible and be prepared to grow deeper in your walk with God! We will also celebrate Communion in our 10:30 service.

I started the new year with the goal of pushing, stretching and developing my spiritual muscles more in the New Year! I've made several commitments to the Lord that I will be sharing with everyone during my message in the morning. I will share some ideas that we can do together as we all prepare ourselves to be used by God more in 2010! I am hoping to see you in the morning!!!

No comments: