Monday, January 18, 2010

A Great Mentor- Rev. Robert Ferguson

Upon my arrival to Miami some months ago I had the privilege to return to Sarasota and visit with Rev. Robert and Ruth Ferguson. My wife, Shari and I consider them to be one of the greatest influence's in our lives and ministry. We had the privilege of working on his ministry team as the youth pastor at Calvary Assembly of God, Sarasota, FL ( now renamed The Church of Hope). Rev. Ferguson served successfully as a missionary to Jamaica for several years and as Senior Pastor for churches in both Indiana and Florida.

Pastor Ferguson has served as a mentor and coach for me on numerous occasions. My life and ministry has benefited from his sage advice, counsel and leadership! It was wonderful to spend the afternoon with him and update him on the transition and new opportunities that God has brought our way! Below was a very special moment for me during our time together! I thank the Lord for the "Divine Mentor's" He has placed in my life!

Great Mentor Rev. Ferguson from russell debord on Vimeo.

No comments: