Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Splash!


*We experienced another good day at Sunset Chapel.
*I was able to become re-acquainted with Ozzy this morning and I met Michael a first time guest!
*I bummed out later when I realized that I forgot to ask all our guests to fill out a connection card! Dude! What was I thinking?
*There were sooo many of our SC people missing today?
*It was great to have all our wonderful volunteers back in their places after last weekends "Unplugged Sunday".
*These folks possess some great mad skills and provide such incredible ministry to so many every week.
*Thank you for all you do!
*I was thrilled to overhear a few other's compliment and extend their appreciation to many our volunteers.
*Worship was once again awesome! The presence of the Lord is always dynamic!
*I really loved watching God draw people to Himself during worship.
*And it is always an privilege to join with people in prayer for their urgent and overwhelming concerns.
*I'm thankful that God used today's message "Touch the Heart" to strengthen our relationships with our Valentines!
*I believe every couple enjoyed Douglas Flores' song "Lady" by Lionel Ritchie! I know that his wife, Dianne extremely enjoyed the moment!
* Wasn't it great to see so many couple's surround the altar at the end of the service and remind themselves of when they said "I Do"?
*I especially enjoyed holding hands with my Valentine! Best of all, was that sweet kiss she gave me at the end of the service!
*Congrats to Lee and Nilda Givens for winning the "Weekend Get-a-Way! You will enjoy your time away with your sweetheart!

No comments: