Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Splash!

* Once again Doug Flores and the worship team took us to the throne of God with an inspired combination of praise and worship songs !
* I truly believe that God is spurring us forward to new limits we never thought possible!
* Did you notice all the new faces today at SC? We had even more guests today than last week! It was incredible!
* We are being challenged, chosen, and compelled by God to do whatever it takes by whatever means possible to reach Miami for Christ!!
* I am really looking forward to making numerous new friends and doing life together with them as more and more people discover Sunset Chapel!!!
* Today's message was really stirring in my heart long before sunrise occurred this morning. Our upcoming month long emphasis on Prayer and Fasting holds so much potential and promise for everyone and our church as we become willing to set aside our agendas,habits and appetites.
* I was thrilled at the sight of seeing so many individuals come forward and sign up to participate in this important spiritual endeavor!
* I can't wait to see what God brings to reality in the weeks ahead!
* The church sanctuary can be a great place to come and pray through out the week! I will be in and out of there often during the next month to spend some extra face time with God! I hope to have some additional prayer partners join me!
* Be sure to mark your calendars for the kick off of our upcoming message series "God's VIP Club".
* This series is going to be HUGE in the life and progress of Sunset Chapel!
* I am believing that God will open doors for everyone to distribute their "invite cards" to friends, neighbors, classmates, co-workers and anyone else that comes into your everyday paths.
* Don't forget to join with us as we transition our Wednesday evening format. We will still offer for our boys and girls "Missionettes and Royal Rangers" and for our Jr/Sr high students "Fusion". Our adults will be joining together in the sanctuary for Praise and Worship and significant times of Prayer! This will be a life changing experience for all involved!
* Speaking of our Kids Ministry, Pastor Kevin did a great job of taking Christ outside the walls of our church to an area apartment complex. The kids and volunteers who attended this outreach event had a great time! I posted some pics on my face book.
* Finally let me say how great it was to have our son Randall in the service with us. Since we moved here to Miami we hadn't seen him since May! It's always good to spend time with our boys. Randall turns 25 tomorrow! Boy I am really getting old!!!
* We hope to have some time to enjoy his visit with us for a couple of days!
* Hope you all have a great week!! I will be praying for you!
* I love you all..thank you for letting me be your partner in ministry and your Pastor!

No comments: