Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Splash!

* Today at SC was just incredible! It was filled with so many AMAZING moments!!
* Everything just exceeded my hopes and expectations!
* Today was no doubt a very significant day for us as a church.
* There was alot of great excitement and buzz right from the start!
* God's presence was strong in the house today!
* What God did for us today isn't normal! He is moving in a HUGE way and we get to be apart of it! That blows my mind!
* The heartbeat of Sunset Chapel is to eat,sleep and drink in the Holy Spirit, those that are suffering through hurts,habits, and hang ups and seeing them set free by the power of Jesus!
* People came ready today to hear a message that would impact and change their lives.
* FOUR more people accepted Christ today! Yeah God!
* This was just a warm up!
* Again we had a few new guests in our service. That's awesome in itself! Keep inviting!
* Sharing communion together as a church is special to me...and I think it meant a lot to everyone who was in church today.
* Worship today was through the roof!
* The energy they produced was just crazy!!!
* Having more folks on the stage just adds a new dynamic.
* Pastor Kevin was outstanding today in leading our worship team.
* They set up today's message very well.
* SC is blessed with some amazing musicians with incredible heart!
* I am convinced that Terry Blankenship and Oscar Fernandez are the best sound men in Miami!
* We will try to post a sample of the post service afterglow of the worship team taking us to a new level on my blog and on Face Book!
* I felt that I did the best job of communicating God's message than I ever had in my short time as the Lead Pastor of this great church.
* I poured out and got filled up all in a single day!! God is so good!!
* We are beginning to excel here at SC on the weekends. Ninety percent of everything that gets our attention is about the weekend service. Each weekend gives us our best opportunity to reach those who are far from God, have people invite their friends, and show people what God's Word has to say. A lot of our entire ministry teams effort and focus goes into making the weekend service a positive happening for everyone.
* The world around us will become much different as people come and sit before God at SC.
-Businesses and workplaces will be changed!
-Marriages will be affected!
-Relationships will improve!
-People who have felt empty will be filled!
-People headed the wrong way will get on the right track!
-Vision will be given!
-Those seeking God will find Him!
* I can't wait to see what next week brings..and the next.
* Can't wait to look back in 6 months and wonder how we got to where we are.
* My least favorite moment of today was 12:07 I didn't want the service to end!
* Friends, I can't begin to put into words to describe how excited I am about the next few months of ministry here at SC.
* I really believe that the remaining months of 2009 will be very fruitful for us at Sunset Chapel!
* Together we are walking in faith towards new tomorrows!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Very exciting to read what is going on at SC! Not at all surprised tho, such an answer to prayer. You go Pastor Russ, God is working mightily thru you! We love you, miss you tons and are still praying for you daily!!!