Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Market Place Luncheon Highlights!!

This is what it looks like when a church interacts with leading business leaders and influencers from the city of Miami!! The church was teaming with excitement and buzz as leaders from across our community assembled in our facility to network and receive an invitation to sharpen their leadership skills and expand their levels of influence. There were lots of new faces in our building today......I was privileged to meet some awesome new folks!

Our Sunset Chapel Volunteers are the absolute best! I am so PROUD of our staff and volunteers who really made this event/outreach so successful. I just loved the way our people stepped up to the challenge and were so generous with their time and efforts. I've already received an email thanking us for providing this opportunity. I love it!

Friends I believe we are about to see God do something in our church unlike we have ever seen before. I am really pumped up about the future of our church.

Enjoy the pics!



No comments: