Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Splash!

* I am convinced that we do weekends well at Sunset Chapel!
* Weekends give us our best opportunity to share God's Word and reach people who may be far from God.
* I believe that God is going to use everyone in incredible ways in the coming week!
* Let's "enthusiastically" represent Him well in our actions and conversations!
* As we begin our second month of ministry here at SC, I look back at an AMAZING first month of ministry!
* I am humbled at what God is doing here at Sunset Chapel.
* I am also thankful to God for allowing us to experience a seamless transition here to Miami.
* I am very grateful for the many new friends God has added into our lives.
* It was so uplifting today as I watched the smiling faces of people greeting each other in the sanctuary.
* The people of SC really know how to shine!
* It was just an absolutely fantastic day!
* Our worship was through the roof today!
* Pastor Kevin and the entire worship team were terrific! The energy they produced was outstanding!
* What a powerful anointing filled our sanctuary this morning, God's presence was so strong!
* The cool thing is we get to do it again next weekend!
* I am really excited about our upcoming "Marketplace Outreach" coming up July 21st!!!
* I am thanking God for those who already signed up to assist with this project.
* I am proud of you all for stepping up to the plate!
* You still have time to participate and give to this outreach.
* I am looking forward to getting acquainted with and having lunch with 100 of our area's marketplace leader's.
* It will be an excellent opportunity to introduce SC and our Sunset Christian Academy to them.
* As a church we are taking a bold step forward in establishing a bridge into our community.
* Please keep this outreach in your prayers!!
* SC is going to make a difference in Miami!!!!
* Have a blessed week!

No comments: