Thursday, March 26, 2009

Seeking God

This morning during my devotion time I came across the following verse found in Isaiah 55:6 "Seek the Lord while he may be found, call on him while he is near" (Niv) and in the (Msg) it says, "Seek God while he's here to be found, pray to him while he's close at hand". While I have always believed it to be important to seek the Lord at the beginning of each day rather than at the end. My attention was drawn to the last words of this verse. His nearness is what we should be seeking every day and there are many benefits in including Him in our daily lives. I've listed some for you!

Those who seek the Lord...

They shall find God and live!
They shall rejoice!
They shall have understanding!
They shall not be in want!
They shall not be confounded!
They shall not be forsaken!
They shall be very blessed!
They shall be greatly rewarded!


That's just too good to pass up! Have a blessed day!

No comments: