Saturday, January 1, 2011

Want To Grow In 2011??

Each day in 2011 I've committed myself to read from God's Word! YouVersion.com has some excellent tools to assist anyone who wants to grow spiritually in the New Year. I've chosen the M'Cheyne One Year Reading Plan to track my daily progress. I even utilized the easy reminder feature to help keep me accountable. Every day I will be reading two passages from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament as well as one from either the Psalms or the Gospels. By the time December 31st rolls around I will have read the the Old Testament once and the New Testament and Psalms twice!

There are over 50 different reading plans to choose from, with 41 great translations to use, in 22 translations!! Take the challenge and join me in stretching your mind and spirit in 2011!!

No comments: