Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Splash!

  • My heart wants to explode with joy! It's so obvious that God is blessing Sunset Chapel in AMAZING ways!!
  • Prior to today's service I received some much needed anointed encouragement from a dear brother. I love this godly man! Thanks Maurice!!
  • I seriously prayed hard over today's message. Not sure I did a good job of presenting it, but I did my best. I do think it hit home with quite a few. God has an awesome destiny in mind for all of us if we will surrender our entire lives to His guidance!
  • It's great continuing to see the steady stream of guest's showing up at Sunset Chapel week after week! I am so grateful that so many of our SC people have joined their efforts and hearts to God's vision and we are now seeing our church grow!! Keep this in mind, many are just ONE INVITE away from joining you here at SC. Don't give up--try one more time!! The last two messages in our current series will rock their lives!! God wants to change their destiny's!! Phone, email, text, personally go to someone this week and invite them to SC next weekend!!
  • Never underestimate the power of music in a church service. It can change everything! Our worship team under Douglas Flores direction continues to improve week after week. Anybody walking into our building this morning could sense the tangible presence of the Lord. Our worship team did a great job today spreading the atmosphere of heaven in our service!!
  • What a thrilling end to our service as we conducted water baptisms!! It never gets old seeing people GO PUBLIC for Jesus!! We need to have more services like today!!
  • Don't forget that our Life Groups kick off January 24-29th!! Contact the church to see which groups still have openings! Also we are still looking for additional locations and small group leader's. Resources are available at the church office for your consideration. Join a group today and enjoy building life long relationships, study God's Word, spend some time in prayer and have fun at the same time!! (Shari and I still have some slot's available for our home group. Call me.)
  • Before I close let me share a need with you. We have had several guests attend recently who are enjoying our services and ministries but they need a translator. We have a special booth all set up and personal devices that they can use. But we need someone to step up and help us allow them to connect with what God is saying at doing at SC. Call me at the church if this announcement is speaking to you about getting involved!!


1 comment:

Pastor Jose Rivera said...

Love hearing about what God is doing through you at Sunset Chapel. Look forward to the impact Sunset will make in MIAMI!!!!