Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Most Important Service Of The Week!

Every Tuesday it seems that God has me drinking from a fire hydrant! It's the day I try to separate myself from a lot of the activities and white noise that often surrounds me and closet myself with God's Presence and Word.

For several weeks I've been trying to wrap my mind around First Thessalonians. Each verse has had something to say to my heart and spirit. On Wednesday's during our mid-week Prayer and Bible study it's been a ministry highlight moment for me to unpack several of the significant insights I've discovered in my study time.

Something is happening on Wednesday's that is unprecedented! There is an obvious hunger for more of God's Word taking place in our church. Our attendance reflects that surge in interest as people are coming ready to receive a Word from the Lord! Do you believe in God but live your life as if He doesn't exist? You're not alone ... a lot of people do.

Our look into the simple truths found in the scriptures will at times push you, challenge you and quite honestly stretch you. If you want to reflect Christ better in your life and receive fresh gut level insights that will impact your life. Come join us! And let the Word truly help you live a life that pleases God and brings glory to His Son!

No comments: