Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pentecost Rally Wrap Up!!

*Three days later I am still feeling incredibly worn out and filled with anticipation...all at the same time!
*Sunday was such an exceptional day! It was such a rush to "spreach" -realistically illustrate who the Holy Spirit is and how He impacts and involves Himself in our lives during our 10:30 am service here at Sunset Chapel. His availability isn't exclusive but available to all!!
*Sunday evenings opportunity to "preach" God's Word during our Miami-South Florida Pentecost Rally completely took us all to a new level in our intensity to pursue God more in our lives!! It was such an honor to team up with so many outstanding pastors!!
*Psalms 22:22 (NIV) says "I will declare your name to my brothers: in the congregation I will praise you."
*For me it is always a humbling experience to be useful to God whether in small or gigantic ways!! He receives all the credit and glory for all that was accomplished this past weekend!!
*Psalms 9:1 (NIV) exclaims "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders."
*Psalms 34:3 (NIV) declares "Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together."
*There is always someplace to go and something to do in this vibrant city! I want to thank everyone for making Central Bible A/G the place to be on Sunday evening! Special thanks to Pastor David Stocker and his entire ministry staff and church for serving as such great hosts! They are sterling examples of what servanthood is all about!
*I am extremely proud of our Sunset Chapel people as well!! Because of your commitment and diligence to partner with me to pray and fast during our ten day period God gave us a stunning outpouring of His Spirit that will forever affect our lives, churches and communities here in South Florida!!
*As I scanned the jam packed crowd sprinkled throughout my eyes riveted upon the many people who regularly attend SC!!
*On the worship team, our multi-talented Kids Pastor Kevin Mohammed was singing and Micheal Mlacker was playing his trumpet! Behind them participating in the mass choir stood Shari, Frances, Maurice, Terry, Lorraine, Jimmy, Micheal, Douglas, Charrie Ann, Cherise, Shanna-Kay, Margie, Karen, and Andrew! Forgive me if I missed anyone!! Both Chris Cotcamp and Rachel Stocker Allen are two terrific worship leaders! What an unmatched combination!!
*I was delighted to observe Adam and Bethany Weatherly our Student Ministries Pastors passionately praying with people as they streamed forward for the infilling of the Holy Spirit!! What an AMAZING church!!
*What a huge night of joy!! Unofficial estimates are well over 1000 in attendance, nearly two dozen first time commitments to cross the line of faith, hundreds were baptized in the Holy Spirit for the first time ever or refilled! I've also been informed that 57 children also received this experience to in their own "Revival Room"! People were also prayed for to receive a healing in their bodies and several stepped forward and participated in a spontaneous water baptism! Our Pastors and their ministry teams were surrounded and covered in fervent and loving intercession by their church families!
*As I personally pressed forward into the crowd to pray with people I was struck by the desperation of so many who desired and wanted a new touch from the Lord in their lives. God graciously granted their requests and opened heavens flood-gates and filled them with unspeakable joy and peace!
*Another highlight of our evening spent together was the honor of having our Pen. Florida District Superintendent Rev. Terry Raburn present with us! He came to present a check for $25,000 towards the purchase of property for the North Miami Harvest Time church and Pastor Errol Bhola! WOW!! Additional money was pledged by churches and individuals as well as an offering was received that allowed the church to exceed $100,000 towards seeing their dream realized of owning their own property and building to worship in!! God is truly worthy to be praised!!
*I am looking forward to hearing numerous praise reports of how God's Spirit is moving in new and creative ways among our South Florida churches!
*The sights and sounds of this past Sundays Pentecost rally will hopefully linger for years to come!!
*I will try to have some pics/videos posted later today from the rally on my blog!

No comments: