Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So yesterday I attended a strategy meeting in Orlando that was as focused as anything I've ever been a part of in over 30 years of full-time ministry. There was a moment when without a doubt everyone in our gathering acknowledged that the Presence of God had entered into the room. It was a powerful moment as the Holy Spirit began to validate our coming together and talking points.

Some of the statements that resonated with me during my drive back down to Miami were... "the future belongs to the strategist's. We need leadership today that is clear, sharp and powerful! Small thinking produces small results." It was a humbling privilege to sit among these great visionaries and hear their hearts to ignite a movement rather than host an event. For me personally it was an inspiring afternoon to say the least.


No comments: