Tuesday, October 9, 2012

30 Years of Love and Life!



In Honor of our Anniversary - I have taken over my husband's blog to express my heart's love and thoughts towards him!


Happy Anniversary Baby!  It’s been 30 years today that I said “I DO” and if you asked me again …. I would say … “I DO” again!  I still melt when you walk into the room and smile at me!  There is nothing to me more comforting that knowing you are right next to me, and I would choose you again and again to love and cherish every day!  Thank you for loving me the way no one else can and when no one else can!  I love everything about you … I find you irresistible!  In honor of our 30 years I thought I would remind you of 30 things I love about you!
  I LOVE  . . . . .  
1.    Your hands – they way they warp around and fit mine,
2.    Your touch – when you trace my lips or tuck my hair behind my ear.
3.    Your eyes – they way the sparkle when you look at me – and our boys
4.    Your smile – your smile of love, your ornery smile, even your fake smile J
5.    Your voice – when you are talking softly to me, when you sing to me, and when you sing to God
6.    Your honesty & integrity – at home and at work.
7.    Your compassion – how you show your care and concern for others
8.    Your example – I love how you LIVE for God
9.    Your determination – to live godly, to do your personal devotions, to grow as a person, husband, father and pastor
10. Your preaching – it inspires me to live and grow more in Christ.
11.  Your personal devotion time – I love watching you read and pray and get inspired!
12. Your arms – they way the hug me and protect me and make me feel safe!
13. You’re a hard worker – You are not afraid to work hard at home or office.
14.  Your Forgiving Heart! – This always amazes me how easily you do this even though I know you are hurt.
15. Your creativeness – in our marriage and at church
16. Your Optimism – Always believing the best in people, and the future. The “Best is yet to Come!” – your favorite saying!
17.  Your dancing – you got rhythm and moves babe – hehe – you know it!
18.  Your drum skills! – I know it’s just a car-dashboard, but I love the way you play!
19.  Our Walks – I love to walk with you and talk and I love to watch you walk!
20.  Your Generosity – to others and I know that you would give me anything I would ask for if you could!
21. Your passion – for our boys and seeing them do well, and for seeing others start and grow their relationship with God! 
22. How you make me a cup of coffee EVERY morning! 
23. How you let me sit next to you in the mornings and wake up a little before we start our day!
24. How you always make me Laugh!
25.  Your awesome sense of humor - I love how you let me play tricks on you, or try to scare you!
26.  The car games we play every day!
27. They way you reach over and hold my hand in the car!
28.  The way you pray for me – it melts my heart!
29. I love when you whisper sweet things in my ear!
30.  YOUR KISSES – you know – I’m all about your kisses! 

I will Never forget our first kiss – we were on the pier at SEU – you hugged me, I looked up at you and our lips met – My mind went blank – I got warm and woozy all over – I thought for sure I melted – It was a slightly moist, soft, smooth sensation, so tender and delicate . . . . for sure I could never forget it and I never will . . . So tonight I will ask you again …. Kiss Me Like the First Time!  I love you Russell DeBord, Always and Forever your wife, the mother of your sons, your lover, your best cheerleader, your best friend! ME J   

TTEOT Forever yours!

No comments: