Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I am looking forward to sharing another practical message this coming Sunday in our current "Base Path To Spiritual Growth" series! While preparing for this third message in our series I came across this statement in my notes...."We must keep in mind that the first step up in God's kingdom is a step down. The way to greatness always begins through the door marked "Servant's Entrance."

Ministry involvement begins with a heart for the things God is passionate about. It is only as we understand God's love for everyone and His desire that all should know and serve Him can we ask the questions: Where do I fit in? How can I help advance His Will and church? What should be a surprise to no one is the fact that God wants each of us to participate in His plan. He has instilled within each of us a distinct set of abilities, interests, and desires for specific purposes. We must remain alert to the ministry opportunities that come our way. They are the things that excite us and fire our imaginations the most! Often the things you've most wanted to do are the very things that God has planted in your hearts! I hope you'll join me this Sunday at Sunset Chapel and discover your place of ministry within His church!

No comments: