Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sunday Splash!

Wow! What a weekend here at Sunset Chapel! I am still trying to recover from all the exciting stuff that's been taking place here on our campus! Last Tuesday evening a lot of us helped a family get moved into their new house. I really appreciated the strong guy's who showed up to do all the heavy lifting! Special thanks to Andrew, Carlos and Jose! We couldn't have done it without you guy's! Wednesday evening we hosted Sunset Christian Academy's "Family Fun Fest" there were a lot of excited kid's and parents on our campus for a fun-filled evening! Games, inflatables, pony rides and a petting zoo were available for all to participate in! Special highlight was the first ever pre-school fashion show! This added element to the Fun Fest was a solid hit enjoyed by all! Our littlest kid's were radiant in their new outfits!! Thursday I met with Tony Isasi and Yvonne Wiscovitch for their wedding rehearsal as we prepared for Saturday's wedding! Friday my wife Shari and I attended SCA's pre-school Christmas program! So many incredible and talented children showcased their talents for all to enjoy as the Christmas season gets into full swing! Saturday was the wedding I already mentioned, which was my fourth one in recent weeks! It's a real pleasure helping people tie "a forever knot" in their relationships together. And on Sunday I dedicated little baby Salome Victoria Cebey to the Lord! i must mention our worship team was spot on all morning! I noticed how everyone was getting their groove on to the new twist to an old Al Green song that they did a remake of. I saw head's bobbin all over the place!! And did anyone else notice.....we had so many guests. I did my best to get to as many as I possibly could! I met new friend's Issa, Martha, John, Ana, Daniel, Sonja, Patricia, Daniel and Kathy! It was so awesome to hear many of them speak of how well they enjoyed the service and felt the presence of the Lord! They elevated my joy as many of them indicated that we would see them again! Yeah God! Then last evening I was extended the opportunity to speak to our A/G pastor's and ministry workers here in the Miami area. Nearly 100 of them gathered together at Central Bible Church as Pastor David Stocker and his volunteer team did a tremendous job hosting this annual event! I tip my hat to them!! Whew as you can see it's been a very busy schedule! Have a blessed week!! I can hardly wait for this next Sunday to arrive!!

No comments: