Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunday Splash!


Sunday was such an excellent day at Sunset Chapel!
Our attendance was encouraging.  
It was good to see some familiar faces once again in the crowd  that we've been missing.
And we had two guests from Denmark! Wow! God is really bringing people from far away! 
Actually it was one of our son's girlfriend and her mother. 
They came to Miami to check out one of our area colleges.
Thanks SC for being such awesome examples of Christ today! 
You made a great impression on them!
I really loved the new look in our sanctuary. It was fascinating to watch people 
come in and not see their customary seats available! I think God had a great big 
smile on His face as he observed our reactions!  I really appreciate John Kricker 
for assisting me on Friday to make the changes.  We are preparing to perform 3 
weddings in the next few weeks and our new set up is perfect for these upcoming 
ceremonies!
I felt like the message really hit home today!  I am so stinking tired and 
disgusted by the Devil keeping people gripped in fear, doubt, oppression and 
defeat! We exposed him for who he is!  He really is a liar, fraud, loser and punk!! 
He preys on unbelievers and followers of Christ alike. He targets believers with 
relentless attempts to sidetrack and hinder us from fulfilling God's Will in our 
lives! I can't wait to hear how God's Word changes people's lives who heard 
today's message and made the decision to take a stand against the Devils 
influence and schemes! Victory is ours in Christ!!
Can I just say that I am extremely proud of so many of our new attenders who 
really get the message about participating in God's Kingdom work. 
Their energy and enthusiasm is such a blessing! 
Thanks to all our volunteers for stepping it up in recent weeks! 
You can sense that the spirit is different. I really love the new vibe 
that I'm sensing in all our services and ministries!!
Has anyone else besides me noticed that we have a new streak going on at Sunset 
Chapel???  We've started our services on time for consecutive weeks now!!  Incredible!!  :)
This will be a very busy and challenging week for me.... so please keep me in your 
prayers as I try to accomplish much for Christ and His church this week!!

No comments: