Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Splash!

*Thanks Sunset Chapel for another unforgettable day!
*We had another outstanding summer crowd here at SC!!
*We reordered our service today to allow more time for praise and worship so that we could respond to the Spirit's leading! Our worship team kicked things off with lot's of great energy and a couple of new songs! The entire worship team did a fantastic job in leading us into God's presence! There was just a great response today from everyone! It was awesome watching even a few come forward during worship just to connect closer with God! I love shaking things up at times!
*During today's missions moment we introduced missionaries to Togo Africa Bernie and Brenda Smith! These are two of our fellowships best!! Don't forget to keep them in your prayers! Thanks for also investing in their efforts to raise up and train leaders in their region of ministry! If you were unable to give in the offering today you can make an online donation and they will still receive it prior to their departure back to Africa! I am always blown away by the generosity of our people here at Sunset Chapel!
*I was really excited about today's message! I really wished more people in Miami could have heard it!! The big moment was when several raised their hands and crossed the line of faith! That never ever gets old!!
*I don't know about you but I've been "thirsty" all day long!!
*I am wishing it was next Sunday already!! I really love what God is doing and I'm enjoying the momentum we are experiencing at Sunset Chapel right now! Did I mention to you that SC is my favorite place to preach!!
*Next Sunday is going to be over the top exciting! It's going to be an incredible experience as we baptize numerous people during our next "Watermark Experience"!! If you haven't been baptized yet it's time to go all in!! Each participant will receive a free "Watermark" t-shirt!!
*I heard a rumor that a fire truck of sorts will be showing up next Sunday!!
*If you know of someone who is struggling through a desert experience, be sure to invite them to attend SC with you next Sunday!
*And bring your cell phone camera with you next week. I promise that something is going to happen that you've never seen in a church service before!
*Have a blessed week!!

No comments: