Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Splash!


*How can I describe today? One word comes to mind.."exceptional"!!
*There were numerous first-time guests with us today!
*Momentum continues to build as we experience a surge of new growth!
*I am so grateful to everyone for stepping out and inviting their family and friends to visit us at Sunset Chapel!
*Another family indicated to us this morning that they were making SC their new church home! That always humbles me.
*My wife Shari and I were delighted to have visiting with us long- time family friend Bob Ball from Parkersburg, WV.
*He is passing through town on his way to Haiti to deliver much needed supplies to two orphanages serving over 300 children.
*I thought our worship team was amazing today as they came down from the platform and lead us in praise and worship!
*Today's message "God is...Healer" was an excellent reminder that our God is still able to heal!
*Although I shouldn't have been, I was somewhat astonished at the response during the altar time at the conclusion of my message.
*I felt very blessed to be surrounded by a wonderful ministry leadership team. I watched with a gladdened heart as they joined Shari and I around the altar to pray for the numerous people who came forward.
*I look forward to hearing several great reports of how God met needs in the coming days and weeks.
*School's in Miami are out this week. I hope everyone is able to enjoy some family time during the break. I am looking forward to relaxing a bit as well before gearing up for this coming Easter weekend.
*Have a blessed week!

No comments: