Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Splash!

* Simply a great day at Sunset Chapel!
* The worship team was outstanding! Also Jason Gregori was exceptional as our worship leader today!
* They really nailed the song "How Great is our God". As people responded during the worship set connections with Christ were occurring all across the sanctuary. Fantastic job team!
* BIG THANKS! to Terry Blankenship and Oscar Fernandez for spending hours at SC on Saturday to help make our sound system better!
* I'm still processing Dr. Gary Kellner's message. It was simply AMAZING! He is a very good communicator. It was simply the best teaching on "Transitions" I've ever heard. I think that God is going to develop a strong relationship between us and I am looking forward to partnering together with him on some really cool projects in the future.
* Haven't seen the final numbers yet but I noticed several new faces today! It's really cool to walk up to people and introduce myself for the very first time. I hope this happens weekly as God adds to the Sunset Chapel family!!!!
* I'm convinced more than ever that God is going to make Luke 14:23 happen in the Miami area.
* I'm really excited about what God is doing at SC. The moments around the altar today were incredible and life-giving!! One of the real highlights of the day was the second altar call (that's right! We had two today!) several people responded to "the squeeze" of God's hand to develop a stronger connection with the Lord! Totally Awesome!!
* Let me tell you that I am so thrilled with your response to a much needed renovation project we presented to every one today. Already $650 came in, we only need about another $50-$100 and the project will be a done deal! PTL! I am so proud of you all for responding so well.

No comments: