Thursday, March 28, 2013


Easter weekend is just days away and the level of excitement is building in my heart! So much has been accomplished already and more behind the scenes action is taking place to insure that you and your guests have an experience you'll never forget! We finished our Easter Stage Design today and it looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait to preach the "The Stone Rolled Away!" message this weekend. I definitely won't be sleeping much as I complete my final preparations.

Do whatever you need to in order to invite AND bring as many people with you as possible! Thousands of people live in Miami-Dade and they are just one invite away from not only attending but potentially having their life changed!

Don't be late for Easter Service this weekend. Fifteen minutes early is right on time!

No comments: