Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Splash!

* We experienced a tremendous day at Sunset Chapel!
* I heard so many positive comments about the spirit of joy, happiness and expectancy that currently exists at SC!
* There were so many who stepped up this weekend to make today such a wonderful success! Those of you who gave tons of time to make our all church Thanksgiving dinner such a delightful experience let me say THANK YOU!! Thank you for loving God and His church. Your example inspires me to become a better servant!
* To our SC staff and ministry leadership team..you guys are the most amazing group I have ever been around. Shari and I love you all, we are inspired by you and so proud to call you our friends!!
* Our worship was terrific and I really loved the chorus 'Here I am to Worship" and little Alyssa Flores singing with the adult vocalists! She was an absolute joy to listen to!
* There were so many new faces in our service today. I really get excited seeing all these new guests come and discover what God is doing here at Sunset Chapel!
* We are having so much fun at Sunset Chapel, it was great having the opportunity to fellowship and interact with so many people today.
* I am wishing it was next Sunday already!!!! Can't wait to worship with everyone again real soon! Check out some of today's pics from today's Thanksgiving Sunday highlights!!

No comments: